- Value each pupil as a member of the school community and promote their self-esteem.
- Care for pupils’ safety and wellbeing.
- Provide an inspiring and challenging curriculum to meet the needs of all pupils.
- Promote high standards of work and behaviour.
- Build good relationships and develop a sense of responsibility.
- Provide information about the school curriculum, activities and pupils’ progress.
- Teach to a high standard, set homework and mark in an appropriate manner.
- Contact parents if there is a problem with attendance, equipment, behaviour or progress.
- Support all school policies and guidelines to promote attitudes and behaviour.
- Support all school policies to promote progress in learning.
- Encourage your child to complete homework.
- Let school know about any issues that may affect your child’s behaviour or progress.
- Be supportive and praise your child’s efforts.
- Ensure that your child attends school in the correct uniform and with the correct equipment.
- Contact school before 9 a.m. when your child is absent, and send a note on their return to school.
- Attend parents’ evenings to discuss your child’s progress.
- Inform the school of any medical information which might affect your child in school.
- Share your ideas and thoughts with us on how to improve our school.
Pupils - I will:
- Obey the school’s rules.
- Do all of my classwork and homework as well as I can.
- Aim to be respectful, resilient and kind at all times.